A week in pictures



Hello everyone welcome back, today I wanted to share a few pictures I snapped throughout the week that summarises my week in a more creative way than just rambling on with endless words. I have started to work on my photography more and in particular on my phone, so I am able to snap a picture on the move without having to cart around my big camera everywhere. Sometimes it's just way more practical and convenient to take an image on your phone.



Looking after my little cousins, this sweet image is worth a thousand words. This image shows the sisterly bond they have and it's such a natural image. 

Monday morning welcomes a new week at uni. I love this image of one of the uni buildings and how I made it look like a nice summery day when really there was snow on the ground and it was minus one degree.

A trip to Lincoln: so, this just captures spontaneity for me this was such a spontaneous trip but I really enjoyed it. It just goes to show that things that aren't planned can sometimes be the best.



How has your week been so far? let me know in the comments
Until next time,
Lauren
x

No comments