summer beach wear from Rose Gal





Hey, welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you, my top summer beach wear picks from Rose Gal. I recently discovered Rose Gal, after being contacted by a lovely lady from the company. I was asked if I wouldn't mind writing a little wish list of my favorite items. I only share things that are of interest to me and my readers and this site is definitely one to visit, everything is priced well and the clothes are bang on trend!


Recently I have really been obsessing over polka dots, in particular, polka dot swimwear. Rose Gal have a complete section dedicated to polka dot fanatics VISIT THE FULL RANGE HERE 
I love how polka dot swimwear looks, it really gives off that vintage feel. 




Here are two of my favorite swimwear items from the polka dot range





1.
 I love the high-waisted trend with jeans so, this swimsuit really took my eye. They're still sort of a bikini but not as revealing. I love the red with the black and white polka dots they contrast so nicely. I also love the whole vintage theme, Marilyn Monroe came to mind when I saw this. 




2.
 I love this tankini. The pink colour is beautiful and really represents summer. I think this tankini is perfect for people who are a little afraid of the whole polka dot trend, as it's very subtle.





Leaf print bikinis and tankinis   



I love the leaf print trend, it reminds me of tropical sunny climates. I have been seeing this print everywhere a lately, on trousers, t-shirts, and even bags so swimwear had to join in on the print. Here are my two favorite leaf print swimwear picks from Rose Gal. 


1.
I love, love, love pastel pink. How beautiful is the contrast with the Hawaiian leaf print and the pastel pink! This has to be my ultimate favorite. I just have an obsession with the colour pastel pink! 



2.
This one is for the bold women. I personally love how bold the pattern is. If you're more for a subtle print then the first option is the one for you, but I just love them both! Rose Gal has a large choice, varying from muted and really bold prints, so there's something for everyone.



Lastly, I would like to bring to your attention the amazing deals Rose Gal have to offer. They currently have a deal zone section click here to visit where you can really grab a bargain - it is definitely worth a look.



So, what do you think of Rose Gal? Let me know in the comments 


Until next time,
Lauren.



*disclaimer*
Although, this post is sponsored all views and opinions are 100% my own. I only feature sites and companies that are of interest to me and what I think you would like too!






No comments