My random act of kindness: Hannah's story







Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you Hannah's act of kindness story. Hannah ever so kindly replied to my tweet, sharing her very lovely story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Kindness, a thing we should all spread around a little more in the world; something that doesn’t have to necessarily cost anything but is priceless with the smile and impact it has on fellow human beings.

Hannah Beswick is a 28-year-old beauty blogger who wanted to share with me her random act of kindness to society. 
I asked Hannah some questions to get to know the background behind her kindness.

Hannah said: “There's far too much hatred in this world, it's easier to be kind than waste energy on being unkind. I was bullied at school and I would hate to think I made someone sad and angry, so I really wanted to restore faith back into humanity with my act of kindness.


“My act of kindness all started when I was thinking about people less fortunate to myself. I decided to buy a few unicorn balloons, as they were eccentric and I knew they would grab people’s attention. 

“Along with the balloon was a £5 note and a little note that wrote: Hi I'm Hannah attached to this balloon is £5 for you to buy yourself a little treat; I hope this gave you a smile if you’re having a bad day. If you’re having a good day already could you find someone to pass this money to so they can smile the way you did? I hope you have an awesome week!

“Another motive to perform this act of kindness was what I witnessed myself. I was shopping with a friend one day and there was a note on a rail that read: you are beautiful the way you are.

“I still have this note on my dressing table and it always puts a smile on my face, and that is what I wanted to do for somebody else.”

We should all take note from Hannah and share some kindness with one another every now and again; with the news constantly filled with putting a negative flip side on humans lets restore the faith!

If you have a story to feature let me know my email is laurenmw15@gmail.com

Until next time,
Lauren 
x













No comments