My first tattoo experience



(excuse the pjs)

Hello everyone, welcome back. So, I am now 18 and to celebrate that I finally got a tattoo. Tattoos are a hot topic, so I thought I would sit down and write all about my experience to give you an insight as it can be a nervous thing for first timers. The first bit of advice and I cannot stress this enough, please go to somebody you have researched into or have been recommended; do not go to somebody just because they're cheap as you know it's for life. 

I will be uploading a whole blog all about my 18th birthday soon including pictures of my day, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

(from my Instagram - laur3nn_x_)

So, I decided I wanted these cute flowers and I wanted them a lovely purple colour. I made sure I knew this is what I wanted, so off I went. I had this done on the morning of my 18th birthday and I was very nervous beforehand. Once the tattooing began, I honestly didn't think the pain was bad at all. Personally, I think piercings are a lot worse. The only thing that stung a little was the biggest flower on the end, but still it was very bareable. 


So, overall I would mark the pain rating a 5 out of ten. It was more of just an annoying scratching and was bareable.



What do you think to my tattoo? let me know in the comments
Until next time,
Lauren
x





No comments