A mixture of things I am loving



Hello everyone, welcome back. Today's blog post is a mini round-up of some items I have been really loving a lately. I have covered makeup, perfume, and hair, so it's a pretty broad round up. I hope you find the items I am sharing with you today interesting and as always let me know what you think in the comments.


BEAUTY

 I have always been a lover of eyeshadow; it's really what kick started my whole 'makeup obsession'. This little palette is such a gem, it's by Ted Baker and It's so compact and handy, perfect for traveling. I received this in an eye set I got for Christmas, but I am sure you can still get these on Amazon.


I am now on my fourth tube of this BB cream, it's my holy grail product. I really could not live without this; it covers and looks very natural, avoiding that dreaded cakey look.



PERFUME 




*Stella Mccartney Pop*

I received this perfume for Christmas and ever since I have just fallen in love with the scent. The perfume is described as  'Newfound vibrancy is balanced with sandalwood; the unexpected combination of the floral and woody notes resulting in an undeniably feminine scent that makes a statement without being overwhelming'. I couldn't agree more it's such a perfect, pretty scent.



HAIR



Bleach London silver shampoo: This shampoo is perfect for blondes; those pesky and very annoying yellow tones that linger in your hair, well this will say so long to them. I use this about once a week and it really makes my blonde a lovely ashy tone. This is also perfect if you're thinking of bleaching your hair because let's face it the results of bleach are not very pretty when you're doing a DIY.

Got 2 B powder: This styling powder is brilliant for thin and boring hair. Sprinkle a little into your hand (a little goes a long way) rub into your roots, or wherever you want volume and ta-dah big bouncy hair.


Are you currently loving any of these products?
Let me know in the comments.
Until next time,
Lauren 
x

No comments