Pretty dresses from AisleStyle

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. I was recently contacted by Aisle Style; asking if I would be kind enough to write a blog post about their lovely website. They offer dresses for many occasions including weddings and prom dresses.  I decided to combine my favourites picks from their site and maybe help any of you who are in a dilemma finding the perfect dress. Visit Aislestyle here





I love all things vintage, so I loved the fact they had a category for vintage themed bridesmaid dresses. I had to pick this one it is just gorgeous and makes the perfect bridesmaid dress.

You can choose from a range of colours in this style, so you can make it perfect for your day. 

There's a wide range of bridesmaid dresses on AisleStyle perfect for you to find the one. Browse the range here 





I think lace is gorgeous for any occasion but this makes the perfect prom dress. I know prom may seem a while away but it does not hurt to get a few ideas, right? There's many colours on offer in this dress but I just loved this blue colour. 




The  first communion dresses 


This gorgeous dress is so precious and perfect for the occasion. 


So, whatever the occasion AisleStyle pretty much has you covered; a perfect site for those special dates.

What do you think to AisleStyle?
Let me know in the comments.
Love,
Lauren 
x




No comments