Two christmas party outfits from Esprit


Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you some gorgeous Christmas party outfits. All from a fabulous site called Esprit So, let me help you get ready for all those parties ahead.

I do love Esprit I think everything just looks so luxurious and chic from them. I would definitley reccomend buying from here - either as a gift or a little treat for yourself. 

I found Esprit last year after hearing a lot about them. I just had to browse their site. Now, I can't stop raving about them. I always reccomend them to people who are looking for that bit of luxury for a resonable price.

So, here are my two party looks I have teamed up just for you! Enjoy.

Look one

I love this outfit. The jumper goes perfectly with this beautiful black lace skirt. This is a huge trend this Autumn winter; to pair jumpers with dressy skirts. The best part is you will stay all cosy and warm but still look party ready.


Look two



Skirt - buy here 

Blouse - buy here

Heels - buy here  

Bangle - buy here 

I love the glittery skirt and the coloured heels. I really think this outfit screams Christmas with the sparkle and shine.


So, which one is your favourite outfit out of the two?
Let me know in the comments.
Until next time,
Lauren
x















No comments