Style We clothes order review


Hi, everyone! welcome back to another blog post. Today I am going to share with you this fabulous blouse Style We  kindly sent me to review. As always opinions are all my own and just because I was sent this item does not mean I am going to lie. 

When I was contacted by Style We I found it so hard to pick one item -  there were so many lovely items.  I wanted a statement blouse perfect for smart casual events and I found the one. I love the added red to this top; subtle but very eye catching and it really brightens the whole look.  I wore this blouse with a pair of high waisted ripped knee jeans to make the look more smart casual. You could pair this blouse with a pretty skirt tucked in to go more glam for a night out. 

Overall I think Style We are a really good clothing company because all their clothes have been designed carefully by top designers and are all unique designs! 

The shipping also was very speedy and I could keep a track with every move of my order. The courier service DHL sent my item and I even had the chance to reschedule my delivery if needed; which is very handy! I would recommend you to have a browse on Style We if you're looking for unique pieces designed perfectly.


Looking for some style inspiration follow Style we on Pinterest (link to Pinterest) They have every fashion trend you can think of there's something for everybody - happy pinning :)




Let me know what you think to this blouse in the comments!

So, that's all for now until next time
Lauren 
x

No comments