10 of my life goals



Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you 10 of my life goals; we all have goals in life and I think they're really important to set, so you push yourself. I often visualise the world I aspire to live in and do everything I can to make it happen. Whether it's saving for a trip or studying hard. So, here are my 10 ultimate life goals...

1- I have spoken about this one a lot but one of my main aims in life is to become a journalist. I am currently studying it at college and hope to carry on my studies at university. I really study hard when it comes to journalism; I seek work experience and always work on new and exciting article ideas. Me blogging right now is very good experience for me, as I am keeping my brain active and creative - which is important to be a successful journalist.

2- I hope to find an opportunity to travel the world backpacking. I would love to see: Thailand, America, Iceland, Austrailia and Fiji. I think it would be an amazing opportunity to see such gorgeous sights!

3-  Skydive - I would love at some point to really push myself and do a skydive because I think it would be an amazingly surreal experience.

4- Try scuba diving, some place tropical and see the beautiful creatures hidden in the deep sea!

5-  I would love to write a fiction book and get my imagination flowing. Even if it didn't get printed I think it would be a nice thing to look back at in time and show other generations in my family.

6-  Learn to play the guitar- this has always interested me I think it's such a cool skill!

7- Live life to the fullest and make sure I experience new things on a regular basis and not become a creature of habit!

8- I would love for my blog to really take off and become more recognised! I also hope to carry on my blog and document all my life - a place where I can look back and remmeber all the things I have done!

9- Get really into fitness and yoga I want to treat my body like a temple and try new vegetarian recipes and be more creative with my food.

10- Be happy each and everyday and make sure I don't take things for granted.


What are your life goals? let me know in the comments.

Unitl next time,
Lauren
x




No comments