Silver eyeshadow look







Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog - today I wanted to show you this pretty and simple eye look.  I love experimenting with different eyeshadow because it gets you out of your comfort zone. It's always nice to mix things up every now and then so you don't get into the same boring routine every day. 

So, here's how to get the look...

I am one of those girls who never sticks with the same foundation! I am always trying different ones. This Revlon foundation is a new fave of mine.



  
To blend the foundation I use my Real Techniques, expert face brush. It's fab for blending!

 To add a little bit of definition to my face, I use this Seventeen contour palette - in the shade light.
 I use this powder to just quickly set my foundation into place.
 For lips, I use the MUA lip liner in the shade nougat and the Makeup Revolution lipstick in the shade nude.
 I use this Makeup Revolution highlighter in the shade pink lights, just on the cheekbones.
 I always used to use powders for my brows, now I use this Rimmel eyebrow pencil and it's brilliant!
I use a little bit of this Soap&Glory mascara, before applying my Ardell demi whispies lashes.
This is the Makeup revolution eyeshadow in the shade frozen

 I love Kiko shadows and this is brilliant I applied this in my crease - this shade is 215.
I have to prime my eyes before using eyeshadow so, I use the Collection primer!


What do you think to this look? Let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments