Orange and brown smokey eye

 Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to show you this orange smokey eye. When I first purchased this orange eyeshadow I was a little unsure how to make it work - after playing around with shadows I finally made it work for me. I used a matte brown shadow on the lid and started to blend the orange shadow in the crease slowly - you must build it up do not apply loads. To create a crisp look I applied tape at the corners of my eye so it looks neat, as I can be very messy with shadows. I like the effect the tape gives my eye look, the shadow looks nice and angled. Make sure you  blend, blend and blend, to avoid harsh lines!

All makeup products will be listed below! :)




Foundation- Rimmel radiance BB cream (shade medium)
Concealer- Kiko natural skin concealer (shade number two)
Contour/bronzer- Seventeen contour kit (shade light)
Highlight- Makeup Revolution baked highlighter (shade pink lights)
Main lid colour- Matte brown shade from Urban Decay on the run palette
Crease colour- Kiko infinity shadow (shade 209)
Lip liner- MUA (shade nougat) 
Lipgloss- Soap and glory mother pucker 
Eyebrows- Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil (shade dark brown)

What do you think of this look? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren 
x


No comments