New look Autumn wish list



Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Its been a while since I've shared with you my wish list, but since its Autumn my favourite time  of year. I thought I would share with you what I'm lusting after.
New look always stands out to me and I think they really know what they're doing when it comes to high street fashion. I was browsing online and their Autumn/Winter range is incredible, can I please just have everything!.

1. (Buy here) I love these cute boots, Autumn/Winter isn't complete without them. We all dread the snow and ice days I know, but these boots will make those days a lot easier. These boots would look great with black skinny jeans, and a knitwear jumper to keep you cosy.

2. (Buy rust jumper here) This colour just screams Autumn, it reminds me of the beautiful leafs. This colour is everywhere at Autumn time, and when asked what colour relates to Autumn, this burgundy red will spring to mind. This jumper would look great with skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

3. (Buy ripped knee trousers here) Black ripped knee jeans are a classic, they go with anything. I love how you can dress these up or down, with a fancy top and heels for night or a jumper and boots for day.

4. (Buy coat here) The colour really grabbed my attention, this tan colour is everywhere this Autumn/Winter. I love the colour and I have recently purchased a tanned boyfriend style coat, but you can never have too many tanned coats!

5. (Buy tartan scarf here) Tartan scarfs are so big at Autumn/Winter time, they're normally all the same colour being red but this is unique and stands out. I love the yellow detailed colour its so cute, it makes a difference to an ordinary red tartan scarf.

6. (Buy burgundy hat here) I love this burgundy colour, and by now I guess you can tell. Who doesn't love this colour at Autumn/Winter time? Its great to give your plain black hat a lively look with this colour.

7. (Buy pj top here) ''Its a bed hair and pyjamas kind of day.'' I love the saying on this pyjama top, because it really sums up Sunday. I love the navy colour and it will look great, with any pyjamas bottoms you may have.

8. (Buy cardigan here) I love these cardigan type ponchos, they are so cosy and look casual but put together at the same time. I love the tan colour, again another Autumn/Winter iconic colour.

9. (Buy bag here) I love this bag, because the colour will go with any outfit and its big enough to fit everyday things for school, work etc..


What is your favourite item from my wish list? Let me know in the comments.
Love,
Lauren
x



 

No comments