My updated everyday makeup.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I thought I would do an updated everyday makeup tutorial, now its nothing overly dramatic or complicated its very simple indeed. The only thing I missed out on the picture like an idiot, was foundation and I use the rimmel match perfection in shade ivory.

Rimmel stay match perfection ivory foundation.

Seventeen contour palette in shade fair.

Blush from collection in shade bashful.

Rimmel stay matte powder in shade peachglow.

Seventeen stay time concealer

B. complete eyeshadow palette in the shade glisten. You can only buy this palette from Superdrug.

Collection lipstick in the shade fig delight. 






I really love these colours on the eyes, I think the colours are very Autumnal and pretty. I love the colours they really remind me of leaves on the trees.


What do you think to this makeup look? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x





No comments