Small things with a lot of meaning.


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. So, as you know I went to Castleton Sunday and brought back this pebble. I know it sounds so lame, but it's special because it has a quote a very special quote, "dont worry, be happy". This pebble was the only one in the shop. It just stood out to me, like it was meant for me. I think this pebble is going to be a lucky keepsake, something very special to have. I know it may sound silly, but when I look at this pebble I just smile. I plan on taking this in my bag where ever I go, to give me luck and reassure me when I'm in a bad mood. Such a simple saying like this really picks me up. I plan on keeping this special pebble forever, where ever I go it comes with me. This stone will eventually hold a lot of memories, and become very sentimental. I love small things like this. It really is the small things in life that make you smile! It's so lovely to have little things like this in life to treasure. It may be something you have passed down by generations in your family or something a friend gave you no matter what it is, it's special to you and no money in the world could buy it off you. 

Yes, it's nice to have expensive jewelery/items but I think it's even better to hold items with memories, because these things are priceless. Just think how nice it will be to look back at something in years to come, and think of all the memories. Now, to some people this is just a pebble but to me it's more, as you can tell. The main point I'm trying to get across is everyone has something special it can literally be anything! Nothing is silly. If it's special to you then it's definitely not silly. I love this saying I think we should all be happy and not worry! After all life is a beautiful thing and we should live it to the fullest. We are all lucky to have the life we live, So enjoy it while you can!


So, what's your treasured item? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x
        



                     









No comments