Perfect homerange by Esprit.


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. So today I was looking on the esprit website and came across their home range, which is so fab. I love home ware, from the little vintage hearts and the cute fairy lights. I really think they make such a difference and put your own stamp on your home, by bringing out your personality inside. I love everything esprit has to offer In the home range, so I thought I would share a few items I am lusting after with you.

This cushion is fab, because it's not your box standard type it's very out there and very me. I love to be a little out there with my fashion with loud prints, so it's no exception with choosing home ware. I love the crab and the cute floral print I think it's unique and cool I've never seen a cushion like this before. This cushion would look great in my bedroom.
(Visit Esprit here)

( here)




When I am no going for loud prints I either choose monochrome or grey. I love the print on this cushion it looks so chic and classy, perfect for your living room.
(here)



I love adding little cute items around the house. This cute frame could hold a lovely memorable picture, and look stylish at the same time. I think little items like this really make a home your own.
(here)
I love this little cup its so cute and pretty!
(here)


These curtains are beautiful i love the print. You could easily get away with these print curtains, because they aren't really loud and colourful. I really think these are great for injecting a bit of colour and personality to a room.
(here)



While browsing on Esprit I noticed that they sell wallpaper. They are fab and definitely my taste. I love how loud and out there this wallpaper is. I know its not to every ones taste but I think with cream walls and a wall of this paper it would look great. Then add with cushions and little accessories, don't go too crazy on accessories though because you already have such a loud wallpaper, You don't want to clutter your room.





This wallpaper is so cute. This is great if you're wanting to try out some print but don't want anything too loud or drastic. This is a lovely subtle colour and it doesn't look too loud or drastic.


Would you check Esprit out? Let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x























No comments