August favourites

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Last month I wrote one of these favourites post, and I got quite a positive response. I really love watching these YouTube videos and blog posts, so I've decided to write my own every month.
This month I have really focused on skincare, because I have been getting a few pesky spots that need to go. I always feel the best when my skin is glowing, and these products are great to get those results.

Rimmel primer:
I have been finding it hard to make my make up last on my face. I find it so annoying when you put your make up on, then you look later and its all melted off. I saw this primer on offer at Superdrug for £4.99 and I had to try it.  I have been very impressed with this primer, its really kept my makeup in place and I never have to re apply which is brill. I love the finish of this primer too, it makes my skin feel very soft and lovely.

Rimmel BB cream:

I wrote a blog post a while ago now explaining that I ditched foundation for BB creams. I have tried the original Rimmel BB cream and I love it, so I thought I would try the radiance one. This one is my all time favourite, so much so I have bought a few back up ones. This gives my skin a beautiful dewy look, which can be sometimes hard for me to achieve as I have dry skin. I love how it makes my skin look so fresh and healthy. It also has a really nice medium coverage and doesn't look cakey at all!

Collection all about the eyes palette:

I popped into my local Superdrug store and I was immediately drawn to this palette. I have to admit I was a little sceptical, because it was so cheap, but its amazing! I am so glad I bought this little palette. It has every colour for any look. For £2.99 the pigmentation is fantastic they show up so well, and I don't even use a primer.

Simple moisturiser:

I love Simple products, because its amazing for sensitive skin and doesn't give me any reaction. This moisturiser is perfect for putting on before your makeup, it really keeps your skin nice and hydrated. The bottle claims to last 12 hours, and I can definitely agree with this because my skin feels soft for ages!
 

Olay cleansing milk:

Last month I shared with you the Garnier micellar water. I still love the micellar cleansing water, but I find that this leaves my skin feeling so pampered and soft. Sometimes the micellar water seems to dry my skin out, and doesn't leave any softness to my skin. This is such a great find and I will continue to repurchase. Its so soothing on my skin and doesn't give me any reaction, which is great for my sensitive skin.

Dove summer glow:

I think I've mentioned this product a good few times on my blog, but my love will never end for it. If you want a beautiful tanned sun kissed look, without resulting in a streaky patchy mess this product is for you. It gradually takes you to a sun kissed colour. Apply everyday until you get to the colour you desire. I apply this product before I go to bed, then wake up beautifully bronzed!


What are you favourites this month? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x
 

No comments