Affordable eyeshadow palette

 

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I popped into superdrug to buy a few bits, and discovered this gorgeous palette. The colours immediately grabbed my attention they are just beautiful. This palette is great for day and night, I thought of all the looks I could create straight away. The even better part about this palette is the price £2.99, such a bargain right? For such a small price you wouldn't expect much from it, but the colours are highly pigmented and show up so well. Some of the colours are a little like my naked on the run palette. The colour cocoa dream really resembles a colour from my naked on the run palette. Surprisingly the colours really are good and look long lasting. I cant wait to create pretty smoky and casual looks with this palette. I might write a blog post soon on the eye looks I create with this palette.


Close up of the beautiful colours.

starting from the left
1.Feather
2. Sun kissed
3. Golden Sand
4. Dazzling brown
5. Cocoa dream
6. Black bird.
 



As you can see on the picture the colours show up pretty well, to say the palette is only £2.99


I would recommend you pick this up while you can. They are obviously a good seller because I took the last one at my local superdrug.

What do you think to this palette? let me know in the comments.

Love,
Lauren

 

No comments