My week.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, today I thought I would give you a quick run down of my week. So a lately I am not going to lie I have been feeling so un inspired with blog posts, I have been finding it so hard to come up with new ideas on regular basis. Its really annoying but every blogger must go through it right? I need to start jotting ideas down, and getting out there and taking pictures to write up on. I always find it so much easier to write a blog post when I have good pictures to show off.



 (card my mum got me, its so nice and cute)
 

So now I have finished college, I went in to pick up my final grades for my media course. To say I started the course late and everyone knew what they had to do, and I was so far behind I managed to get distinctions. Which is great and I am very happy about it. I think the real reason why I did well is because I was learning something that really interests me, and I have a real determination to do well. It really pays off working hard and being determined because you get good results.


Can you remember last week when I wrote a blog post about getting my nose pierced?, well im sure you will it wasn't long ago. But anyway I'm still very undecided by it, so until I have fully made up my mind then that's when ill get it, or not get it done.


I have also been working on improving my CV and I am planning on getting them printed and handing them out, to as many places as I can. I really need a job and I know how hard it is to find jobs but I'm making it my number one priority to find one, by improving my CV and making it as good as I can it will really catch potential employers eye.


So, I hope you enjoyed reading me ramble on a little but I thought I would share my week.

Let me know what you're up to this weekend in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x


 











No comments