Midweek thoughts.




Hello everyone welcome back to my blog so this week has been fairly stressful, not going to lie. I had a maths exam on Tuesday and I really do not deal with exams very well, I was getting very stressed and panicked but realised its not going to make things any better.  The stress was making it a lot worse I was starting to forget things I revised, so I took a deep breathe calmed down and just tried not to stress. Now its over I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

So moving on I have been thinking a lot a lately about getting my nose pierced, I have had it done before but It got infected it was probably  my own fault. Now I am a little older I want it done again so I am thinking of getting it pierced Friday. I watched Gabrielle Lindley's vlog on youtube and it showed her getting her nose pierced, it looked amazing and it made me even more certain to get it done myself.

Also college is finally coming to an end I have finished all the last bits and all that's left to do is pick up my grades, I really cant wait for September starting my new course. I decided to do journalism, I am really looking forward to it I love writing and I have been saying for a long time that journalism is the job I really want, and its never changed. I really can imagine myself in that job it would make me very happy!


So, how is your week going so far? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
X

No comments