Eylure lashes review

Hello and welcome back to my blog, today i thought i would do a beauty review. Its been a while since I had done one of these but I wanted to find a product that was really worth writing about, and here it is these eyelashes are the prettiest things ever. They are so natural looking and just give a subtle airy look meaning they are nice and fluttery in the corners but also give a nice bit of length. I have tried quite a few eyelash brands but none of them have ever lived up to Eylure they are amazing quality, you pay around £5 and get a pair of lashes that can be reused. To me that is a bargain when the glue starts to build up on the eyelash band all you have to do is get a pair of tweezers and gently pull the build up off, then like magic they are like brand new again.
(Buy here for £5.35 at superdrug)

Are they really lightweight? yes they really are, when I applied these lashes I totally forgot I had them on they really feel like your own and you hardly notice them. Which is great because you don't want something irritating you all day.

Make sure before you apply them you have measured them to your eye, because most of the time you will need to trim a little bit off

How do you apply them is it easy? It really is so easy to apply them, all you have to do is apply a thin layer of glue to the lashes wait for it to go tacky, grab some tweezers to pick them up and gently apply as close to the lash line as possible. Using the tweezers makes the application a lot easier and more precise.

Is the glue any good? I really think the glue that comes with the eyelashes is great they don't budge all day, normally the glue that comes with eyelashes are so rubbish but this isn't. I promise you wont have them hanging off through out the day.

I love wearing these eyelashes with a little bit of eye shadow and a winged eyeliner, we all know the trouble of putting eyeliner on and it looking like you have no lashes!



Here is what the lashes look like, as you can see they look really natural and just give my lashes a nice bit of length and volume. I would really recommend Eylure for lashes they have a huge range of lashes ranging from daytime to night.




Would you try these lashes?let me know in the comments

Love,
Lauren
x






No comments