Simple beauty.

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, today I wanted to keep this short and simple but still keep it interesting for you.  I have spoke a little bit about simple products before but didn't go in too much detail. I have been using simple products for a while now because I have really sensitive skin and I really have to be careful with what I use. But I never get any bad reactions from these products and I just cant stop raving about them.

So normally I am not one for using make up wipes and I normally use the simple micellar water. But since I ran out I thought I would  try something new and picked up these wipes. I love them they seem to be doing my skin a whole lot of good since I started using them I haven't had one spot. They seem to be working a treat for my skin and really giving my skin the love it needs.

The facial wash is also great it is packed with vitamins and its great to give your skin a quick refresh in the morning. It helps maintain healthy glowing skin and that's what we all want to keep our skin nice and healthy, because our skin is very delicate and we need to look after it to prevent getting dull lifeless skin. Swapping your skin care products can make so much of a difference. Make sure you're using the right products.


The wipes give my skin a good exfoliating treatment, it feels super soft after. I've also said since using these products I haven't got any nasty little breakouts this is so true. Normally wipes are really frowned upon but these i highly reccomend.

The facial wash is such a great pick me up in the morning it's so good to add to your skincare routine. It keeps my skin healthy with all the vitamins.






Have you ever tried simple products? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren


No comments