Friday notes 01.05.15

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today has been a very productive day, me and some friends all decided to meet up in Sheffield town centre  to  film our documentary for college. It was a lot of fun to gain experience and have a few laughs as well. I thought I would take my camera a long with me to get a few pictures to share. The documentary is about Sheffield interviewing people getting their opinion on the town and filming all the main attractions. So far its a lot of fun we still have a fair bit to go but its going really well. My role is to do the presenting side of it, I find it a lot fun making a film/documentary and watching it all when its finished. You end up feeling very proud of what you have achieved.
 
 
 
 
We featured this market stall in the documentary the food smelt so good here the man is cooking paella.
 

Snooker is currently being filmed in Sheffield so we thought we would interview a few people and ask their opinions on it. They were very nice and knew a lot about snooker.



This paella looks so good.


Also this happened, today I am a unicorn this makes me laugh every time I see it!

What are you up to this weekend? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x

No comments