Sunday outfit of the day.


Hello, everyone welcome back to my blog its quite a lovely sunny day today so i thought while i was out to take a few pictures of my outfit. I took my camera and when i got there realised my memory card was still in my laptop, so i had to make do with the iphone for today. I went out for dinner and that was really nice then i saw all this pretty scenery around so i thought it was a great opportunity to get some pictures. So here you go.



















Jumpsuit- Newlook.
Blazer- From a shop in my local shopping centre but isn't no longer there.
Shoes- Zara

Have you had a nice weekend? let me know in the comments
Love,
Lauren
x



                                                                             
             












































No comments