Friday notes 10.04.15



Hello everyone welcome back to my blog this week has been sort of sunny in England and I have really been enjoying it. We're all slowly being able to bring out our summer clothes yay! I love this bright yellow peplum top its such a summer colour and I think the added detail collar  makes it look really smart. I love the top paired with white jeans.

Peplum top- New look
Trousers- Tkmaxx

 Beauty//
I don't know If you have noticed but I have applied a little bit of Dove gradual tan. This stuff is amazing it gives you a really nice subtle sun kissed look. I love using this stuff in the summer time Because I am so pale I don't want something that is going to make me really dark, I just want something that looks very natural. This result is after one application and I am happy with it. I apply it at night wake up and I am tanned! You can apply as many times as you want to get the desired look you want.

Music//

I have been listening to Natalie la rose featuring Jeremih Somebody
Pep & Rash Rumours

Weekend plans//
I want to make the most of this weather and be outside for definite I am hoping to go out somewhere nice and take some pictures I want some practice with photography. Practice makes perfect!
Tomorrow I am going shopping with a friend so that should be nice.

What are you up to this weekend let me know in the comments.

Love,
Lauren
x
 


No comments