My 16th birthday

So I thought I would write a quick little post since it is my birthday after all. I have had such a great day with family and friends i spent the day shopping with my mum then went to frankie and bennys for tea with friends it was lovely!

                                 

                                          

                                       

                                         

                                       


                  

                               

                             

                           

                                

                    So I have had some lovely gifts given to me these are a few I've received my         pandora bracelet is gorgeous and I love it I love the little 16 keepsakes and I love my new iphone6 it's been a great day would you want to see a shopping haul let me know?:)

                                                 Thank you for reading I've had a great day

                                                                 Love,
                                                                  Lauren x








No comments