Do you need hundreds of followers to be successful ?

                       
                                                                    (Picture from google)
  

Hello everyone so today I really wanted to write this post its one what many bloggers think about including me for definite. Many bloggers think when setting up their blog they need to gain hundreds of followers then they are successful. Yes it's great and such an achievement if you have hundreds of followers but it's not all about that. Blogging is about sharing things that you love and have a passion for. Followers are great I have 75 followers currently on bloglovin and I thank each and everyone of them they make me happy. But when you first start your blog you start of at zero but you still have a lot of motivation to carry on and progress. This motivation should carry on through out the time you have your blog this motivation is what really makes a blog successful. A successful blog needs to have a passion for writing, be committed and motivated. Without that it's going to fail if your not motivated and your not bothered your posts will look sloppy and your not going to attract new followers.

When you set up your blog you know from the start that there are thousands and thousands of people who have a blog too. So you need to think of ways that can make your blog unique and stand out. I know I may not have done that by choosing a beauty and fashion blog but I try and make my posts as unique as I can. Because let's be honest would you want to read the same thing other and other again? I have been thinking about my blog and looking at others  I thought well they have had their blog a month and have more followers than me! My blog is failing. But then I thought no don't think that you should be happy with your work congrats to them but it doesnt mean yours is rubbish. Don't compare your blog to others either you don't want yours to be the same as somebody else's  because then it isn't unique is it?

Things to keep in mind when blogging.
1. Plan your posts carefully.
2. Keep motivated and have confidence in your posts.
3. Work on making your blog unique and interesting.
4. Be happy with your blogs succsess and continue on improving.
5. Think of blogging as a hobby be passionte and commited.

I have been thinking about my blog recently and I am going to start to focus more on lifestyle posts rather than fashion/beauty. I will still be writing fashion and beauty posts just not all the time I want to mix it up. I feel like fashion and beauty are to common I love reading them and writing them but I just want to write more lifestyle. I love writing about life experiences, issues, giving advice etc... 
So I want to start writing more detailed useful lifestyle posts I love to hear your positive comments and I also like to hear I have helped people or made them smile! That makes blogging successful also when you hear people have enjoyed your posts and you have made them smile just something as simple as that.

   Do you think blogs need to have hundreds of followers to be successful let me know in the comments. Also let me know what you would like to see on my blog!
                                                                             Love,
                                                                                    Lauren x 

No comments