My staple perfume.

Hello and welcome back to my blog today is a beauty post I decided I would show you my favourite perfume I absolutely love the smell it makes me feel very girly. We all have our own favourite and  I have spoke to a few people and they love the same one as me. I bet you want to know what I choose right?



The scent is described as Radiant and enchanting, Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet- spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth. At the heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine edgy designs. The bottle design features a luxurious block of weighted, clear glass topped with a playful scattering of daises that appear to bloom around the gold cap.
(Description from boots website)

I love the scent it will always be my favourite. I wear It both day and night

What do you think of this perfume let me know in the comments

No comments