I love a bit of monochrome ootd.

   
  
                                  
                              

                            

                            


                            

Today I felt in the mood to wear a skirt in was getting so bored of wearing trousers so I braved it and wore a skirt. I don't normally wear skirts but I love the dog tooth print on this that has to be my fave print at the moment. Again I apologise with the quality of photos I had to take them with my iPad. does anybody know how to get camera pictures on to a ipad can you actually do that let me know please.


Shirt- newlook
Skirt- newlook
Tights- primark
Necklace - newlook
Boots- newlook
Leather jacket - Asda ( I have  noticed I wear ALOT of things from new look)
 
Let me know what you think to this outfit in the comments x 
                                                                                               Love,
                                                                                                         Lauren x 

   
     
     







No comments