Sunday outfit of the day

Today i went out for a really nice sunday dinner I loved what I was wearing so I thought I would share it with you. Also thank you so much for 40 followers on Blog lovin its made me very happy. As I always say blogging isn't all about getting lots of follower but it is really nice to know that people enjoy reading my blog that much they want to follow it!. I love blogging and I will be doing it for a long time it just makes me very happy and I'm  glad your joining me on this blogging journey.
Anyway so I am wearing printed trousers and a very cosy jumper it was so cold outside but I was very warm!. I have actually noticed that I wear ALOT of newlook I just love the shop half of my wardrobe is from newlook haha. It's not just me who's a big newlook fan its gorgeous they must be a lot of newlook lovers out there! I hope you like this post I really enjoy making fashion posts.









                                                  Trousers- Newlook
                                                  Jumper- Newlook
                                                  Necklace- Primark
                                                    Boots- Garage shoes
                                                   Coat- Newlook
        What do you think of this outfit let me know in the comments they always make me happy:)

No comments