The best foundation ever ♥

Theres so many foundations out today whether that be a drugstore or highend. I've been looking for a good foundation that's got a great coverage and just lives up to its name. Having heard so much about mac in the blogging world i thought its about time i give it ago my self and let me tell you something im so glad i did. I can honestly say i will never go to any other foundation again i love how it makes my skin look flawless and blemish free. Any spots are instantly concealed which is perfect for when you have  a spot what just wont go.

The name is mac studio fix fluid with a spf 15
I have this foundation in the colour nw18 its honestly the best foundation ive ever had
it makes my skin look flawless. I have tried so many foundation I haven't been satisfied with one as I am with the mac
foundation

the bottle (not the greatest picture I apologize)


 Overall I absolutely love this foundation and would recommend it to everyone the colour matches my skin so well ( I would defiantly advice you to ask the people at the counter to match you up with the right shade because they know what there doing)   

                                 Would you try this foundation let me know in the comments






No comments