My holiday to Turkey♥


I'm now at home searching through all these holiday pictures (wishing I was still there) But I promised I would share these with you so I have here are my favorite pictures of my holiday to turkey. Our villa was in Hisaronu, Fethiye, Turkey.
This is outside or villa which was so lovely it felt like we were at home abroad. It felt very homely
and private. On this I had just been in the pool it was very warm.



On our last day, we went to Blue lagoon; which a private beach what you have to pay for.
I loved it! Nobody could get me out of the sea! 

Blue lagoon again which is in Oludeniz  a town in Fethiye 

#Hotdoglegs (haha) you have to take a picture sunbathing on the beach while you're on holiday

Ready to go out for a meal at night I really couldn't be bothered to do anything
fancy with my hair it was too hot. (but I had the chance to try my new mac foundation
which I love)


The view from our balcony.

I didn't even know this picture was being taken thought I would include it though
This was on a boat taxi to Fethiye 

I saw a sea turtle for the first time. People were saying that it is actually very rare to see them.
I'm so happy I got a picture of it out oft the water!

View from the boat taxi to Fethiye the view was so pretty 

The view of the other villas across from where we were 


Another picture on the boat taxi

Stood on the balcony waiting to go out
Loved it 

Memorial for people who lost their lives in war. In front, there is a picture
of a woman crying and what appears to be her son comforting her


The umbrella's looked so pretty in Fethiye They put them up for shade

The mountains that overlooked our villa there so breathtaking

View from in the mountains 





View in the mountains

Thank you for reading let me know what you think in the comments




No comments