20 thoughts during my time of blogging♥




So I was reading Taylors blog at another fashion fanatic    and she did a great post its was called 25
thoughts during my blogging time. I thought it was a really good idea, soon as I read it I really wanted to do it myself so I thought I would mention her in this post as it wasn't really my idea this post. You should go check out her blog its really good.

Going back to August when I first started my blog, I some how had it in my head that blogging would be so simple and I could blog every day! Flash back to now I do not think blogging is easy at all there's so much time that goes in to a blog post there's planning , picture taking , writing and editing this can take up a lot of time so its a lot to blog everyday!. Anyway here is my list.

1. The stress of the layout, There's all these computer terms with the layout widgets, navbars , html codes and css codes. At first I look at it like it was some sort of foreign language. I did what anybody else would do and GOOGLED IT. Slowly it started to make sense.

2. 'Omg why doesn't my blog look like that' Is exactly what I say when I look at some other peoples blogs. I just think to my self I have no idea how they even got it looking like that I'm so bad with computers!

3. Right blog post done, why isn't nobody reading it no views , no comments , no shares is it really that bad. Is what I thought at the beginning but it all comes with time you have to get your blog out there and get it noticed.

4.  Omg , there is so many people with the same kind of blog as me!

5. What do I write about today I have no idea!! this blogging everyday thing is not going to happen.

6.  What if people who I know find out about my blog will they laugh? (at first I set up a blog put one post on then deleted everything)

7.  Maybe one day I could start a youtube channel.

8.  I wonder how Zoella got so big and recognised .

9.  I always think my blog background needs improving (im never happy with it haha)

10. My make up looks good today maybe I could do a fotd post?, gets camera out to take a picture omg I look so bad that is not how I look in the mirror. (puts camera away and thinks of another post)

11. A comment on my blog OMG SOMEBODY FINDS MY POSTS INTERESTING!

12. A new follower OMG IM SO HAPPY THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.

13 . A new share OMG SO PEOPLE DO LIKE MY POSTS.

14.  I love blogging it makes me happy.

15. I wonder if I still have this blog when I'm 20? I hope so.

16.  Ooh a new make up review, yes I need to go to boots to buy that now.

17. I could of picked a better blog name, oh well to late.

18.  I could just blog about my cute cats everyday, I don't think people would be happy about that though. (haha)

19. People from all over the world could be looking at my blog, omg!

20.  I cant believe at first I deleted all my posts and thought they were stupid, I love blogging now and im so glad I stuck to it.

                So there are my thoughts on blogging let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments