Top ten tag♥


This Tag was made by Jessica Vannan at (pretty Chit Chat)
I was tagged by Taylor at (Another fashion Fanatic )
i nominate anybody who wants to do this tag

Its a simple tag you post your top ten beauty items you couldn't live with out



1. clinique chubby in whoopin watermelon it gives a very subtle hint of color and leaves your lips really
moisturized 


2. I love this bronzer its so good i have never changed my bronzer since ive discovered this




3 Maybelline colour sensation in 148 summer pink

 4. Maybelline gel eyeliner pot its so good it leaves a great finish

5. This foundation gives a flawless finish its great for covering any blemishes 

6. Maybelline baby lips in peach kiss 

7. My lashes are very short but this actually makes it look like i have some 

8. Tweezers are a must for me i carry them everywhere as my eyebrows grow back so quick:(! 

 9 This eyeliner is so  thin it makes application so easy!

10. My favorite perfume has to be Marc Jacobs Daisy 



I tag anybody who's intrested in doing this tag 






















No comments