The tartan trend ♥

I love the tartan trend has to be one of my favourites. May be sometimes listed as  ''granddad trend'' but I guess its just one of them trends where you either love it or hate it. And I defiantly chose love. Think I'm obsessing over it! here are my top tartan picks:)
This style is perfect to toughen your look up adding a  grungy take on fashion

Add a little grunge in your life with a tartan shirt in summer I would style with shorts
in winter I would layer with a jumper and trousers (Buyhere)
These trousers are perfect for night time if you wanted to wear them for daytime
I would dress them with a black fluffy jumper
If you want to try tartan but to scared about how bold the print
is these will be great not to bright just a subtle print
(buyhere)
A tartan scarf is essential for winter I love them
they keep you snug and warm but at the same time you look great.
They dress up any plain boring winter look
(Buyhere)
I love this cardigan its great for winter could layer under a coat
for comfort and cosyness add a bit of style to a plain look and stand out
(buyhere)


So the traditional take on tartan Is normally red but now you
can choose from  a variety of colours I love this green colour.
Makes you stand out from the crowd and take a unique
approach to tartan. Instantly adds girlyness with the collar
(Buyhere)


Hope you enjoy this quick blog post I just wanted to share my love for tartan
let me know what you think about the whole tartan trend
thank you for reading








No comments