review: planet spa heavenly hydration♥

So in a attempt to make my blog a little more beauty based I'm starting with a review of my favourite facial oil. Avon has a range called planet spa a cheap alternative to high end spa treatments. I've heard some good things about the range so I thought I would give it a go.

I've been struggling with dry skin on my forehead for a while now, after trying many  moisturizers  claiming to leave my skin smooth and non flaky. They just haven't lived up to the title. But I've decided to ditch the moisturisers and try a face oil.

At first I was a little scared thinking that it would leave my skin mega greasy. But it didn't at all it gave my skin a healthy glow!. it has this little pump so you can just put a few drops in your hand. I would say about 2-3 drops is enough!.

It states on the back ''this will leave your skin looking and feeling hydrated and restore moisturisation to your skin.''




directions to use: Apply in the evening after cleansing. massage a small amount onto the face and neck. 

the added Mediterranean olive oil really does the trick 5* product defiantly will be buying again 



this pump makes it great for  application 2-3 drops is just enough you will love this product if your in need of some moisture to your dry flaky skin.Hydrates skin instantly giving you a healthy beautiful glow your skin has been lacking! (buyhere) currently on offer for 2.80 bargain you cant go wrong




No comments