Wednesday, 7 October 2015
Sunday, 4 October 2015
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Its been a while since I've shared with you my wish list, but since its Autumn my favourite time of year. I thought I would share with you what I'm lusting after.
New look always stands out to me and I think they really know what they're doing when it comes to high street fashion. I was browsing online and their Autumn/Winter range is incredible, can I please just have everything!.
1. (Buy here) I love these cute boots, Autumn/Winter isn't complete without them. We all dread the snow and ice days I know, but these boots will make those days a lot easier. These boots would look great with black skinny jeans, and a knitwear jumper to keep you cosy.
2. (Buy rust jumper here) This colour just screams Autumn, it reminds me of the beautiful leafs. This colour is everywhere at Autumn time, and when asked what colour relates to Autumn, this burgundy red will spring to mind. This jumper would look great with skinny jeans and a leather jacket.
3. (Buy ripped knee trousers here) Black ripped knee jeans are a classic, they go with anything. I love how you can dress these up or down, with a fancy top and heels for night or a jumper and boots for day.
4. (Buy coat here) The colour really grabbed my attention, this tan colour is everywhere this Autumn/Winter. I love the colour and I have recently purchased a tanned boyfriend style coat, but you can never have too many tanned coats!
5. (Buy tartan scarf here) Tartan scarfs are so big at Autumn/Winter time, they're normally all the same colour being red but this is unique and stands out. I love the yellow detailed colour its so cute, it makes a difference to an ordinary red tartan scarf.
6. (Buy burgundy hat here) I love this burgundy colour, and by now I guess you can tell. Who doesn't love this colour at Autumn/Winter time? Its great to give your plain black hat a lively look with this colour.
7. (Buy pj top here) ''Its a bed hair and pyjamas kind of day.'' I love the saying on this pyjama top, because it really sums up Sunday. I love the navy colour and it will look great, with any pyjamas bottoms you may have.
8. (Buy cardigan here) I love these cardigan type ponchos, they are so cosy and look casual but put together at the same time. I love the tan colour, again another Autumn/Winter iconic colour.
9. (Buy bag here) I love this bag, because the colour will go with any outfit and its big enough to fit everyday things for school, work etc..
What is your favourite item from my wish list? Let me know in the comments.
Friday, 2 October 2015
|So, because its Autumn I had to get a gorgeous plum shade in!|
I love these Bourjois nail polishes, because they are so easy to apply and dry so quick.
|A little bit of a nude colour!|
|A hint of glitter.|
So, this is the finished look. I went for a plum and nude combination I think this looks so pretty.
|This is the dress I chose to go with the nails. You can never go wrong with a classic black dress.|
What do you think to this nail look? let me know in the comments
Sunday, 27 September 2015
Friday, 25 September 2015
|Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I received my new makeup revolution palette, that they kindly sent for me to review. These opinions are all 100% my own and genuine. I thought I would share with you some of the looks I created with this palette, but first let me explain to you what I think about it. |
When I first opened this palette I was so surprised with the colours, I thought they looked very high end and beautiful. I loved that there's a range of shimmery shadows and mattes. I also love the double ended eye shadow brush, I thought this was an amazing touch. When you normally buy an eye shadow palette you get those really rubbish foam brushes, but with this palette you get a double sided brush, one with a blending side the other to apply. I used this brush to apply my shadow and I was so surprised with how good it was. The blending side really blended my shadow nicely.
Pigmentation: I think these colours show up so well, I didn't even use a primer! These shadows are very buildable too, which is great if you're using more than one colour, or if you want to really intensify your look.
(Buy this palette here.)
Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. Today is a very exciting post, because I have recently been contacted by a glasses brand called Firmoo, giving me the chance to let you win a pair of your choice. I thought this was a great opportunity for my readers. I was sent a pair of glasses myself in April and I love them. The one thing that is hard is to pick one pair, because there's so many beautiful styles.
About the prize:
You win a free pair of your choice, standard 1.50 index single vision lenses. Upgraded lenses and add-ons will be charged for an extra fee.
The competition ends 30/09/15 and I will announce the winner on twitter.
(Heres a link to my review of the glasses)
Pick your glasses here
The rules of the competition!
1. You must comment below the link of the glasses you want below.
2. You must be following my blog.
3. You must be following me on Twitter as ill be announcing the winner there.
Follow me on twitter
I'm very happy to be sharing this giveaway with you!
Sunday, 20 September 2015
What did you think to this blog post? let me know in the comments